Welcome Incoming Freshman!
Millennium Scholarship Fact Sheet
Make this your goal!
APPOINTMENT AND REFERRALS
1. Counselors will confer with students throughout the day, but appointments may only be made before school, after school, and during the students' lunch.
2. Counselors are available to meet with students, teachers, and/or parents involving a concern initiated in the classroom. You may contact the counselor using an email linked to their name. Parent-teacher conferences are scheduled only after parent have communicated with teachers via email or telephone. Both parent and student are expected to attend the requested conference.
3. Teachers may find it advisable to confer with the counselor about an individual student on an informal basis prior to a formal referral. It is appropriate for a classroom teacher to refer the following kinds of problems to their grade-level counselors (referral forms may be obtained from the counseling secretary):
• Lack of homework or class work
• Coming to class unprepared
• Showing signs of unconcern
• Personal problems
• Substance abuse
4. Counselors will also call for students using time stamped appointment slip.
Apply online now for
Free or Reduced Lunch
must be done annually
Questions? Call 800-819-7556
2020-2021 Course Catalog
Reduced Class Load Form
Students and parents SHOULD sign up for text reminders from their counselor!
Send text to: 81010
Your worth consists in what you are and not in what you have.
Order your yearbook